Below are Dufa’s policies for sellers:
At Dufa, we respect your right to privacy and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors; this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. This policy explains our privacy practices for Website of Dufa https://dufa.in (hereinafter referred to as “Dufa” or our “Website”).
- Information Collected or Received
- Use of your Personal Information
- Disclosure and Control of your Personal Information
- Security of your personal information
- Retention of Information
- Policy amendments
- Your Rights in relation to your Information
- Third-party websites
We need to process your personal information to run our business and provide our users with the Services. By accepting our Terms and Conditions of Use, you confirm that you have read and understand this policy, including how and why we use your information.
If you do not want us to collect or process your personal information in the ways described in this policy, you shouldn’t use the Services. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any third-party websites or third-party apps.
- Information Collected or Received:
We may from time to time, receive, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- basic information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us such as your name, phone number, location, gender and e-mail address
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to Dufa, including information relating to any purchases you make;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our services, e-mail notifications and/or newsletters;
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, reviews, comments or when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or e-mail preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support; and
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
We may combine this information from your mobile device with other information that we collect about you, including across devices.
- Use of your Personal Information:
We may use personal information collected from you to:
- provide you with our products and services;
- provide you with information about our products or services;
- send products purchased;
- make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you;
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, via phone, e-mail, messages; or
- investigate any grievance.
The personal information provided is used to prevent fraud and to keep the services secure, to analyse and understand how the services work for visitors, and to provide advertising, including across your devices and a more personalised experience for visitors.
- Disclosure and Control of your Personal Information:
We know that visitors value having control over their own information, so Dufa gives you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. You may change or correct your Dufa account information through your account settings. You may also remove certain optional information that you no longer wish to be publicly visible on the Website. You can also request the deletion of the personal information in your account.
Many changes that you make to your account settings are updated immediately, but some may take a few days to take effect, particularly those that impact e-mail or marketing preferences. Some major requests, such as changes to billing information or account data deletion, may require verification of identity before they can be processed.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Security of your personal information:
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorised access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the services.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All electronic transactions (including financial transaction) you make will be encrypted using ‘bcrypt’ technology.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. However, we will strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to Dufa).
- Retention of Information:
Dufa will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active, as described in this policy, or as needed to provide the services to you.
If you no longer want Dufa to use your information to provide the services to you, you may close your account. Dufa will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Please note that closing your account may not free up your e-mail address, username for reuse on a new account.
- Policy amendments:
- Your Rights in relation to your Information:
You may benefit from a number of rights in relation to your information that we process. If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your personal information, you can do so via your Dufa account settings or by contacting us. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by Indian Law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third-party websites:
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Last updated on: December 15, 2020
Dufa offers a platform to make it easier for buyers to get their one-of-a-kind items quickly and securely. This Shipping Policy explains your obligations as a buyer for the delivery of products and your rights and responsibilities when using Dufa’s services for delivery.
Particulars of Shipping Policy
- Shipping Your Items
- Return Policy
- Shipping Your Items
We ship through registered and established courier company for the orders placed on Dufa.
By purchasing items on Dufa, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “shipping destination” address while placing your order.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through Dufa.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- In case of any discrepancy in your address, Dufa has no control over delays / loss of your items and neither is the Seller responsible. We will however, try to help update the address on your package and you will have to bear the additional Shipping Fees even if the Seller has offered Free Shipping.
- Understand that the seller is responsible for shipping the items as per the processing times mentioned on their product page. If there are delays, you can write to Dufa but it’s the Seller who is responsible for shipping.
- Understand that Delhivery Logistics is our partner for logistics and for any lost / damaged items, the seller will reconcile the issues. You have to inform Dufa immediately, so we can help you with the process.
- Understand that Shipping policy is decided by the Seller, if they are offering Free Shipping for a product or asking you to pay for Shipping.
- For Free shipping, the Seller will bear the Shipping Fee.
- For Charged Shipping, you will bear the Shipping fee calculated using the pickup address of the seller, your shipping address and the weight/dimensions of the package as calculated by the Shipping partner – Delhivery Logistics
- Returns Policy:
By shopping on Dufa, you agree to:
- Understand that Sellers are responsible for setting their shipping policy of how they want to accept returns or shall not return accept at all.
- Sellers provide the acceptable return time frame and you need to comply to the time frame in order to return the item. This does not include Shipping time. In case of delays from our Shipping partner, Dufa and our Seller will reconcile the issue.
- Understand that you do not damage or use the item you are returning. It’s the seller’s discretion to refund you the money for a used item. However, if the item was damaged due to delivery, that will be reconciled by Dufa and Sellers.
- For Free shipping, in case Seller is accepting returns, you will not be charged a fee for shipping. The Seller will bear the cost of the return shipping fee.
- For Charged Shipping, Buyer shall be responsible to pay the return shipping fee.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us
Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each reject exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution. Please also note that our products are all handmade and there could be slight variations from one product to another, which are part of the inherent nature of the product making process, and these will not be considered as defects.
Last updated on: December 15, 2020
Buyers on Dufa shall be charged for the items purchased. This Fees & Payments Policy explains fees and taxes and how to pay them.
This policy is a part of our Terms and Conditions of Use. By shopping on Dufa, you’re agreeing to this policy and our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Particulars of Fees & Payments Policy
- Cancelled and Returned Orders
- Shipping and Return Fees
- Undelivered Orders
All prices of products shall be listed in Indian Rupees. “Price”, as displayed, shall be inclusive of all taxes at the appropriate rate.
- 2. Cancelled and Returned orders
- a. Cancelled orders:
In case, the order is cancelled by the Seller, then the Seller shall bear the cost of the reverse transaction fee charged by Razorpay. If the Buyer is cancelling the order within 24 hours, no fees will be charged and the entire amount will be refunded by Dufa.
- b. Returned Orders:
If the Buyer returns an order, the Seller will bear the return shipping fees if the Seller has decided to accept the return and if the seller offers free shipping else the buyer will have to bear the return shipping cost.
3. Shipping and Return Fees:
Sellers on Dufa can opt to charge the shipping and delivery fees to the customer or can choose to bear the shipping cost themselves by offering their customer ‘Free Shipping’. Dufa has tie-up with a third party service provider ‘Delhivery Logistics’ as our logistics partner. Shipping fees are applicable based on pick-up and drop pin-codes and the volumetric weight of the product. Buyers will bear shipping fees and return shipping fees if the seller is charging shipping for the product.
4. Undelivered Orders:
In case, the order is undelivered due to non-availability of Buyer at the delivery address, then the cost of return shipping will be borne by the Buyer.
- All prices you see are inclusive of taxes. The seller charges the GST based on the product he or she is selling.
- The Shipping fee also includes GST of 18% in case seller is charging buyers for shipping.
Last updated on: December 15, 2020